Snowdon Sunrise Walk
About your next adventure:
Your adventure starts in Llanberis. We will start walking in the dark, taking the Llanberis Path ascending Snowdon (Yr Wyddfa) reaching the summit in time to see the spectacular sight of the sun rising over Snowdonia.
PLEASE NOTE : This event is very much dependant on the weather, and although we will arrive at the summit in time for the sunrise, clear skies cannot be guaranteed. But if you don’t get a sunrise you can join us for free on one of our other dates where availability allows.
What you will need to bring:
As with any mountain hike, there are some things you will need to make sure you have the best chance of walking to the summit of Snowdon. Below is a lost of essential items you will need;
- Sturdy and comfortable walking/hiking shoes that you have worn in
- Rucksack, preferably with a dry bag in too just in case it rains
- Spare fleece, or warm top
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- A drink. Water is ideal and you should have approximately two litre’s for this walk
- Food. Bring snacks and perhaps a few sandwich’s
- You may wish to bring walking poles if you are used to using them
3rd March – Start: 1:30am, Finish 10:30am, Sunrise at 6:59am
24th March – Start: 1:30am(GMT), Finish: 9:30am(BST), Sunrise at 6:09am(BST)
1st / 2nd June – Charity Event
6th / 7th July – Start : 11pm (Friday, 6th July), Finish: 8:30am (Saturday, 7th July), Sunrise at 4:59am
4th August – Start: 1:45am , Finish 9:00am , Sunrise at 5:38am
1st September – Start: 12:30am, Finish 10am, Sunrise at 6:25am
15th September – Start: 3:30am, Finish 10:30am, Sunrise at 6:50am
27th October – Start: 4:30am, Finish: 11:30am, Sunrise at 8:05am
Price is £50 per one person.
You can either pay the full price of the ticket now, or pay a non-refundable deposit with the balance due 10 days prior to the event.